Study tour 2021
We are happy to announce that our postponded study tour will now take place from
9th to 12th June 2021 in Switzerland.
We look back to the beginning of the Corona crisis and rub our eyes. Many of us adult educators have been thrown into the cold water of digital change. If we were still able to run our courses and events at all, we usually had to switch to digital formats and maintain virtual contacts with the course participants. We may have recognised the possibilities offered by digital learning, but we may also be more convinced than ever of analogue formats because they allow us to meet each other in a more diverse and authentic way. Nevertheless, digital change is a fact and it has only just begun. How do we react to this new reality? Can we use the new possibilities to maintain our mission, maintain quality, and at the same time gain more reach with the new capabilities?
Programm Study Tour 2021.pdf
PDF-Dokument [403.2 KB]
Please fill in one form per participant.
You will receive an invoice for your participation fee by email after your registration.
Please send the application form before 14th April 2021 to: email@example.com and give us your travel details as soon as you can.
4 weeks before our study tour you will receive detailed travel and accommodation details, and information about the formal General Assembly meeting that will take place during the event.
EAEE Application Study tour 2021 Switzer[...]
Microsoft Word-Dokument [46.5 KB]
Our studytour 2019 in Järvenpää, Finland, had the theme:
"Is there anybody out there? - Culture as vehicle for life-long learning".
Here you can have a look at our programme:
Previous study tours:
• Oslo 2018 : “Faith and religion in the work with migrants in Norway"”
• Wittenberg 2017 : “Luther. An other insight”
• Tallinn 2016 : “Connecting Communities”
• Brno 2015 : “The challenge for adult education in Europe. Exchange beetwen E & W”
• Paris 2014 : “Images and Bible. Art & Iconographie in adult education”
• Madrid 2013 : “Majorities, minorities. Adult religious education in liminal spaces”
• Utrecht 2012 : “Christian education between ‘history’ and ‘contemporary'”
• Manchester 2011 : “Scriptures matter”
• Sigtuna 2010 : “The Church as learning community”
• Geneva 2009 : “To understand to believe and to believe to understand.
Calvin and adult education”